Coming up next on Problematic Reviews

Coming up next on Problematic Reviews

Monday, July 7, 2014

No Review This Week & Fiesta Equestria 2014

Good day, travelers. Just a quick update on the state of FiM Fiction Reviews and such. First order of business: There will not be a review this week. I know that it says I was going to put out my review of xuggernaughtx's Awaken, Scootaloo last Saturday on the schedule, but I decided to push it back to next weekend.

Why? Well, my friends, life's nuisances all too often get in the way. But mainly: Fiesta Equestria 2014 is this weekend (July 11-13)! Most of the staff and I will be there as part of our yearly ritual to Brony for at least one weekend a year without interruption.  Last year's con was a humongous amount of fun and this year's admission prices are much less expensive (yay~)! If you wish to find details, here is FE!2014's page. Hope to see you there! 

Until then, toodles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment