Coming up next on Problematic Reviews

Coming up next on Problematic Reviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Story Updates: July 2013 [Of Age, Lethe, TECS Reviews...]


Hello again, everypony! I'm still relaxing on volcanic beaches at least 100 miles away from any form of telecommunications but thanks to the power of Blogger, I can program this post. Blogger, you amazing bastard. Anyways, have some story updates!

Story Update - Of Age: Chapter 11 Released

Of Age by Equestria Daily featured author, Paleowriter received a score of 8 out of 10 here on Problematic Reviews. I admired Of Age for its excellent characterization and organic dialogue. Even though it has a slow introduction, I enjoyed the world building and very well done narration. Pick it up if you like adventures with some Rarity-Spike romance tossed in. Read it here.

Update: Chapter 12 of Of Age was also released a few days ago.

Story Overhaul - Lethe v2 Released

I covered this quite a long time ago. Lethe by Preservation was the first story I reviewed with an 8 out of 10. I haven't gotten a chance to read it but considering I liked the original story, I recommend you check it out. Read it here.

Other Reviews - The Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee Reviewed by The Equestrian Critics Society 

I did review The Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee. I did give it a 6 out of 10. What did The Equestrian Critics Society give it? A 3 out of 10. Agree to disagree? Nevertheless, if you're interested in what TECS has to say: read the review here.

I know, some of these are long overdue but if I report every time someone wrote something, this blog would be nothing but updates. Kind of like Equestria Daily. Just kidding, I love Equestria Daily. (I secretly loathe them, but hey, whatever). If I missed anyone's update, please leave a comment below or email me. As a reminder, I will return from vacation on the 18th of July. This has been Admujica, I'll see you guys later.



No comments:

Post a Comment