Coming up next on Problematic Reviews

Coming up next on Problematic Reviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Announcing The Problematic Network Presents - Fallout Equestria: Render Unto Disharmony


I'm just about ready to head back from Guatemala but in the meantime, I'm here with my buddy and new lead editor for Spoiler-licious-ness, Alphagear with some exciting news! Alphagear has just broken ground on his latest project, Fallout Equestria: Render Unto Disharmony. Well, that's really it. I wish I had more but that's all he'll give me. That's some scary top-secret stuff going on right there. We're just announcing it but keep an eye out for further updates as soon as I get back. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you guys next time! 

This post was programmed to release automatically. Current situations and news does not apply.  

No comments:

Post a Comment